BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

April 29,2010 San Pasqual Academy's Prom

On April 29th was my first high school prom. My date was Marcus Bradshaw and we wore purple. I was excited when we first got there because the hotel was really big and we had waiters that served us. The dinner was really good. We danced all night long and I was excited to see the smiles on everyone's faces. I took lots of pictures with friends and family. On the last song of the night I danced with my brother Jabriel. I was excited when I got to announce the Prince, Princess, King and Queen. Shaeed won King and Tai won Queen. Jabriel won prince and Sarah won princess. After all the dancing I took more pictures inside of the bathroom. The bathroom was really nice and instead of paper towels they had actual small face towels. I thought that prom wouldn’t go so well because everyone would be dancing with everyone’s boyfriend and girlfriend’s but everything went well.

0 comments:

What I've read

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog