BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Buisness Letter

17701 San Pasqual Valley Road
Escondido CA, 92025
April 25, 2010

Principal
Mr. Ron Major
San Pasqual Academy
Escondido CA, 92025

Mr. Ron Major:
I’m writing to ask that you change the rule of kids not being allowed to ride their bikes, scooters, and skateboards to school. I ask that you set up a bike rack where the kids can put their physical activities away during class time. Since you are the principal I would expect you to know that most kid’s daily activities are their life. Not only do they enjoy riding there bikes and skateboards to school but it is an exercise in a different way that the kid’s don’t see.

I would like to see this change occur because kids get their play time activities token away because some adults seem to think it takes away the knowledge in the children’s life. If there was an outside rack for bikes, skateboards, etc then it wouldn’t be such a distraction with our learning. Summer is coming up and it’s very hot. Why walk in the hot sun when you can ride through it.

Thank you in advance for taking my concern into consideration to listen to what I have to say. I appreciate it and I hope that you will see the changes in children’s faces once you allow them to ride to school. I look forward to seeing kids enjoying riding their scooters and skateboards to school with out having to come home being on restriction.

Sincerely,




Shaurice

0 comments:

What I've read

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog